The Christian Education Committee oversees and supports the various educational activities of Augustana. These currently include:
- Sunday Church School, for ages 3–18. Meets every Sunday from 9:30 to 10:30 AM (September – May). Children aged 3–10 meet together for 20 minutes of singing and Bible storytelling, then gather in smaller groups by age for structured activities related to the Bible lesson. Middle School (ages 11–13) and High School (ages 14–18) are separate groups that meet at the same time.
- Adult Education. Two groups meet each Sunday, 9:30–10:30 AM: Adult Forum, a lively forum for discussion of a wide range of topics related to living our faith in the world; and Parenting Group, run by and for parents of younger children, addressing the challenges of raising families. A group for Parents of Teens meets monthly on a Friday evening for discussion and fellowship.
- Nursery. A place where children up to age 5 can play and be cared for during education hour and worship.
- Library. A collection of books and other media, found upstairs near the Sunday School office, available for members to borrow and use.
- Vacation Church School. Held for one week in June and open to any child age 3–10.
- Youth Activities for Middle School and High School age members during the year.
- Communion/Confirmation Instruction. Classes to prepare youth ages 12 and 13 for confirmation are held each Wednesday afternoon during the school year. Communion instruction is part of the Sunday School curriculum each year, for children and parents.
- Special Events. Coordinate and help promote any educational special events (movies, Bible studies lectures, retreats, etc.).
Laura Wilhelm (chair), Lise Sveen (liaison to Council), Joy Tournoux, and Amy Repp.
Fourth Monday of each month at 7:30 PM.